Saturday, April 24, 2010

Adolpho Mix #24

01. Andy Clockwise - Love And War
02. Lilofee - Lock And Key
03. Pretty Lights - I Can See It In Your Face
04. Alicia Keys - Wait Til You See My Smile
05. The Double - Idiocy
06. The Soft Pack - Answer to Yourself
07. Guignol - Cristo รจ annegato nel Po
08. Infected Mushroom - Becoming Insane
09. Bono & Secret Machines - I Am the Walrus
10. Feist - Islands In the Stream (With Constantines)
11. One eskimO - Kandi
12. Crimea - Baby Boom
13. Gonjasufi - Sheep
14. As Tall As Lions - You Can't Take It With You
15. The Milk & Honey Band - Incredible Visions
16. Them Crooked Vultures - New Fang
17. John Vanderslice - Up Above The Sea
18. Jonsi - Sticks & Stones
19. The Glitch Mob - Between Two Points (feat. Swan)
20. David Bowie - Big Brother
21. David Bowie - Chant Of The Ever Circling Skeletal Family
22. Flying Lotus - ...And the World Laughs with You (feat. Thom Yorke)
23. Jen Olive - All My Heads Meet
24. Neutral Milk Hotel - Ghost
25. Archie Bronson Outfit - Shark's Tooth
26. Jets Overhead - I Should Be Born
27. Terri Tarantula - The Daredevil Way
28. Basia Bulat - Heart Of My Own
29. Holly Miranda - Everytime I Go to Sleep